Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trial and Error

Posted by vonne at 2:46 PM
December 16, 2010 when Globe and Smart updated their systems causing our Free Browsing Trick to be in a down mode.I'm on a trial and error process so please bear with me if I would took some time to post a Fast and Stable mobile internet configurations. I've tried some, with the help of my co-Symbianizers, but its like a roller coaster ride of connection. It has a down and up time. So maybe by tomorrow, I would be posting here the best configurations for our phones. Keep in touch with this blog to be updated Right now, I'm using a new trick, it's called the SPACE TRICK, but it is slower than before. I will be working on this so don't worry guys. Free Browsing Trick is not yet over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Love

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory Blog Directory Top Technology blogs Blog Directory Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers MobTechTunnel Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 MobTechTunnel | Design by Kenga Ads-template