Thursday, June 23, 2011

[CFW]Code:Shadow 1.5 C6v40.0.021 for 5530,5800,5233,5230,X6 - June 12, 2011 [Part 1]

Posted by vonne at 10:05 AM
Adaptation from Symbianize by Sir Drigz. All Credits goes to him and to PNHT for the new cores.

<--START OF QUOTE-->

Guaranteed Nokia Feel!

"Fast, Fresh, and Shiny"
"Mabilis, Malinis, Maganda"
Introduction:
Hello, I'm drigz, I am a member from different forums and some of them are PNHT, DailyMobile.se, Symbiantalk.net, symbianize, some hidden forums and many more. My aim is to get the best mods for me, all over the net and compile them to a power house Custom Firmware without conflicting mods from each other. I will include credits to each mod I will integrate to my CFW. If one mod has no credits beside it, the credits are on the bottom of the post. PNHT/DM. My intentions on Making this CFW is just to share what I use. I am not competing with other cfw makers. Some Apps are deleted because the 5530 has smaller capacity than 5800, rofs2wise. Enjoy Using My Custom Firmware.




































































Next - Installation Instructions



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Love

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory Blog Directory Top Technology blogs Blog Directory Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers MobTechTunnel Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 MobTechTunnel | Design by Kenga Ads-template